You’re all set with Lunette: just fold, insert like a tampon, and let it do its thing. Lunette collects fluids rather than absorbing them, keeping your superior interior naturally lubricated and healthy. You empty it rather than change it, wash it, and reuse it. You never ‘run out of Lunette’ (like tampons) because it runs around with you: in a pretty, convenient pouch (in case you’re early) or in you, during your cycle. Relax, with Lunette, you can lose the leaks, and live your life.
Welcome to the perfect period…
Lunette Cup Model 1: is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2. For women with light to moderate flow, or who are younger, or have not experienced intercourse.
- Diameter 41 mm
- Stem length 25 mm, Cup length 47 mm
- Volume 25 ml
Lunette Cup Model 2: is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1. For women who have a normal or heavier flow. This cup is our bestseller. Better suited for those who have given birth vaginally or engaged in intercourse.
- Diameter 46 mm
- Stem length 20 mm, Cup length 52 mm
- Volume 30 ml
The Lunette menstrual cup is:
- made of medical-grade silicone in Finland
- odorless, safe, and doesn’t contain rubber latex
- affordable and eco-logical — good for you, your purse, and the planet — with proper care Lunette will love you for years
- a sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and pads
- easy-to-use, practical, and comfortable. It needs to be emptied only three to four times a day, and can be used overnight
- you can wear the cup when anticipating your period. With tampons, you risk dryness and irritation.
- safe: not conducive to dampness, outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis or cystitis
- your perfect teammate: wear during sports and other physical activities
- designed for women of all ages and sizes
- designed for women who have not yet engaged in sexual intercourse as well as those who use an IUD or contraceptive ring. If you are planning on using Lunette together with an IUD, we recommend discussing it with your doctor
- enables you to monitor your flow by providing measuring lines on the inside of the cup (5 ml and 13.5 ml in size 1, 7.5 ml and 15 ml in size 2). The lining of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, making cleaning very easy
- not to be used during post-natal bleeding due to the risk of inflammation
- not disruptive to the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry out the vaginal mucous membrane as tampons do.