The Me Luna® SHORTY allows women who have a shorter vagina or lowered cervix to wear a menstrual cup comfortably. The product line Me Luna® SHORTY is offered in 4 sizes and available in firmness levels Classic, Sport and Soft. Me Luna® SHORTY replaces the previous lower cervix product line Me Luna® MINI.
The Me Luna® “Shorty” Cups are 30% shorter than normal menstrual cups. This product line was designed for women who need shorter cups due to a lower cervix position.
The Me Luna® “Shorty” sizes are commonly used:
- by women who have a very low cervix during menstruation
- by women who have a very short vaginal canal
- by women who have a prolapsed uterus
Me Luna® “Shorty” Small:
- Dimensions: greatest diameter 38mm, length 35mm without grip.
- Volume: 15ml to the brim, 8ml to the holes.
Me Luna® “Shorty” Medium:
- Dimensions: greatest diameter 41mm, length 38mm without grip.
- Volume: 18ml to the brim, 10ml to the holes.
Me Luna® “Shorty” Large:
- Dimensions: greatest diameter 44mm, length 41mm without grip.
- Volume: 22ml to the brim, 14ml to the holes.
Me Luna® “Shorty” X-Large:
- Dimensions: greatest diameter 47mm, length 44mm without grip.
- Volume: 27ml to the brim, 16ml to the holes.
About ModiBodi Period Underwear:
Please visit the Modibodi website for more details on this beautiful underwear. This pack contains the underwear from the high waist sensual range. It is super comfortable and our most popular seller.
Modibodi Light/Moderate Flow Underwear: Visit here to read more on this style/absorbency
Flow: 10ml = 1-1½ tampons or 1-2 teaspoons
For: Using alone on light-medium period days, as back up on heavy period days, for sneaky leaks and heavy discharge
Modibodi Heavy Flow Underwear: Visit here to read more on this style/absorbency
For: Using alone on heavy period days, or overnight for protecting your white sheets, boom!
Flow: 15-20ml = 2 tampons and 3 teaspoons
SIZE GUIDE HERE