About our Luxe Treat Period Boxes:
All of these products are made in New Zealand!
- Wheat Bag made by Kiwi Wheat Bags: Size 11 x 23cm, 400g in winter meadow design
- Aoraki Naturals 5ml Essential Oil roller: Sweet almond oil, lavender, ylang ylang and orange essential oils. Perfect for every day use in a glass bottle
- Raw Nature™ NZ Sassy Strawberry Lip Butter: Large Size 7g in compostable packaging, NZ beeswax, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, naturally derived vitamin E, organic strawberry oil.
- LuxiBuff Lemon Sugar Raspberry Soap (handmade in Christchurch)
- Studio Milk Candle (Paked Pear)
- Studio Milk Bath Salts (RELAX Lavender , Ylang Ylang & Bergamot)
- Claridges Botanicals Organic Chamomile Tea
- Trade Aid Dairy Milk Chocolate: 200g block in compostable packaging
About MyCup™ Menstrual Cups:
Please see more details on My Cup sizing and product details HERE
About Ecobird Pads:
These reusable menstrual cloth pad sets are environmentally friendly and user-friendly. They are available in different absorbency to suit your flow. Made with high quality, highly absorbent and breathable fabrics, our lady menstrual pads are convenient, comfortable and cost-effective.
These menstrual cloth pads have a super soft plush bamboo velour top, bamboo inner core and a waterproof backing. This set is ultra-trim without compromising on absorbency.
Ecobird cloth pads are suitable for light flow, light incontinence, spotting or discharge. Great to use for everyday use, as needed or as a backup to a Menstrual cup.
About ModiBodi Period Underwear:
Please visit the Modibodi website for more details on this beautiful underwear. This pack contains the underwear from the high waist sensual range. It is super comfortable and our most popular seller.
Modibodi Light/Moderate Flow Underwear: Visit here to read more on this style/absorbency
Flow: 10ml = 1-1½ tampons or 1-2 teaspoons
For: Using alone on light-medium period days, as back up on heavy period days, for sneaky leaks and heavy discharge
Modibodi Heavy Flow Underwear: Visit here to read more on this style/absorbency
For: Using alone on heavy period days, or overnight for protecting your white sheets, boom!
Flow: 15-20ml = 2 tampons and 3 teaspoons