JuJu Absorbent Period Underwear - Full Brief
JuJu Absorbent Period Underwear offers absorbent, leak-proof protection for a comfortable, environmentally friendly and worry-free period! No more plastic fantastic pads for down below, it's all comfort for the coochie.
Moderate: Can be worn alone for a regular flow, or worn as a backup for your menstrual cup or tampon on heavy days. One pair holds up to 10ml of fluid (equal to one regular tampon) and contains 1 absorbent cotton layer, 1 ultra-absorbent cotton terry towel layer and a breathable waterproof backing layer and a silky-smooth nylon/spandex outer.--
JuJu Absorbent Period Underwear - Full Brief:
- These are perfect for people who like full coverage across the hips and backside. They have a waistband that sits higher up, closer to the belly button.
- They offer absorbent, leak-proof protection.
- They are comfortable, environmentally friendly making your period worry free!
- Can be worn alone as period underwear to absorb light to regular menstrual flow, or as a backup to protect from leaks while wearing tampons or your Menstrual Cup.
- Ideal for wearing on the days leading up to when your period is due, and because your clothes are protected you are never caught off-guard.
- Can also be worn to protect from light bladder leakage or light urinary incontinence or for sweaty gym workouts.
- Designed with comfort in mind, JuJu Absorbent Underwear is tag-free, comfortable, breathable and easy to care for.
Juju Full Brief heavy absorbency can hold up to 10ml of fluid (equal to a regular tampon). They can be worn for up to 8 hours, but may need to be changed more often depending on your flow.
Need help finding the right size underwear?
To find your perfect size, grab your favorite pair of underwear and measure the waistband, side length and front rise then compare it against the table provided.
** Please check the size chart before purchasing. WE DO NOT EXCHANGE OR REFUND ANY PERIOD UNDERWEAR FOR HYGIENE REASONS. We suggest buying one pair first to check the size.
1262 Tonnes of menstrual waste saved from landfills and waterways in New Zealand and global warming potential (greenhouse gases) reduced by 1,693,721kg CO² eq.