JuJu Menstrual Cup - Model 1
Designed for the busy, active women in mind. Sleek and easy to insert the JuJu Menstrual Cup is made with hypoallergenic, medical grade silicone which is kind to your body, and has no dyes or nasty chemicals for you to worry about. If you are under 30 and have not given birth the JuJu Menstrual Cup is the key to your vaginal freedom.
You save money, the use of plastics and the planet to name just a few of the wicked ways the JuJu Cup is your go to.
JuJu Menstrual Cup is:
- Environmentally friendly - as there is nothing to throw away
- Economic - as it can last for many years, saving you money
- Comfortable, reliable and free from leaks and odours
- Convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad, and can be worn for up to 8 hours
- Does not contain additives such as dyes or fragrances
- Won't cause vaginal dryness
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- Ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports
JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow. It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often a required for a heavier flow). After each cycle it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.
1262 Tonnes of menstrual waste saved from landfills and waterways in New Zealand and global warming potential (greenhouse gases) reduced by 1,693,721kg CO² eq.