Wanting to try a menstrual cup but unsure of the fit? Or your flow?
The Kiko Cup is perfect for first time users! The cup is made from a soft and pliable medical grade, matt-finished CLEAR silicone. It has an easy pop-open rim and trimmable stem. It comes in 2 sizes S/M.
Like the cute name the price is just as cute, for only $20 you receive, your cup, and a set of instructions (phew!) So be environmentally friendly and cash money wise. Try out the Kiko cup….your vaginal freedom is waiting!
- Size Small: 43mm Diameter, 70mm length (for teens, pre-baby and smaller anatomy, up to 25 years)
- Size Medium: 45mm Diameter, 75mm length (for post baby, 25 years +)
Your Kiko Cup™️ is delivered to you with the following:
- One silicone Kiko Cup™️ menstrual cup
- A set of instructions
Menstrual Cup details:
- Has a stem measuring 10mm in length
- Has a silicone considered shore hardness MEDIUM, seamless design
- Can be used for up to 12 hours (depending on the amount of fluid)
- Can be inserted like a tampon
- Collects liquid rather than absorbing it
- Is made from long lasting and safe materials
- Available in two different sizes
- Supremely Economical
- Can last for up to 10 years if cared for correctly
- This Menstrual Cup is latex-free, pliable and 100% hypoallergenic.
This cup is made in China with "Dow Corning" silicone C6-165 suitable for implantable medical devices (Dow Corning silicone is produced in the United States).
1262 Tonnes of menstrual waste saved from landfills and waterways in New Zealand and global warming potential (greenhouse gases) reduced by 1,693,721kg CO² eq.