Love Luna Underwear - Midi Brief
Love Luna Underwear - Midi Brief has a sporty cut and a sleek finish for all you fancy knicker wearers out there. They are designed to sit a little higher on the waist and lower on the legs, but still covers you for all the days your Aunt Flow is in town.
Know your flow: The midi brief absorbs 10-15 ml and can be worn on its own or as a backup. Only you know your flow.
Gentle Flow: If you flow 10-15mls gently over 4-6 hours then this underwear will work well for you.
"Gush Flow": If you "gush" 10-15mls all at once on and off throughout the day then this underwear may not be suitable.
Heavy Flow: Love Luna Period Underwear is not recommended to be worn alone as your only method of period protection if you have a heavy flow, unless you plan on changing frequently.
Back up: This underwear is the perfect partner when using a menstrual cup or tampons!
Love Luna Underwear - Midi Brief is super effective!
- Love Luna Underwear - Midi Brief is a great overall fit, giving you maximum comfort throughout the day.
- It has a super sleek 3mm thick absorbent core which makes it feel like everyday underwear.
- The built absorbency layer helps tackle a gentle period flow as well as your normal daily vaginal discharge. Overall, this will keep you feeling fresh throughout the day!
- Always make sure your underwear fits snugly around your legs to improve its effectiveness, in other words the sizing is key to its overall effectiveness!
Care Instructions: Love Luna Underwear - Midi Brief everyday underwear is washable, reusable & easy to care for. Follow these simple steps to improve their longevity!
- Wash prior to use. (This improves it's absorbency)
- Always wash in cold water with similar colours.
- A delicate's bag will help protect them from zips and buttons.
- Please line-dry only, in the sunshine if you can!
- Tumble drying, ironing and dry cleaning may destroy the waterproof layer. Please avoid these at all times.
- DO NOT: Add any fabric softener, bleach or soak your period underwear.
How does this period underwear actually work? It's all thanks to 4 layers of protection
The four layers of protection include:
- SOFT COTTON LINING: On the inside closest to your skin for all day/night comfort
- ABSORBENT PADDING: Breathable layer to catch all those spills
- WATERPROOF LAYER: Protects your sheets and clothing and prevents awkward accidents
- SLEEK MICROFIBRE OR COTTON OUTER: On the outside depending on your choice of brief
- Composition: Outer + Lining: Cotton/Elastane
- Padding: The four layers of protection include a soft cotton lining, absorbent and breathable padding, a waterproof layer and a sleek microfiber outer. Polyester/Viscose/Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
1262 Tonnes of menstrual waste saved from landfills and waterways in New Zealand and global warming potential (greenhouse gases) reduced by 1,693,721kg CO² eq.